Saturday, July 19, 2008

REFRESH

For starters, it's mid-July. Hot as Haiti. It's been 6 months since I last posted. The entries up until then have all been about my struggle to lose this frinken 10 pounds. Well, I've lost 5. That adds up to not even a pound per month!! Truthfully, I'm in a better place because I've been working out so the muscle mass is definitely showing and my clothes are fitting better. I am a true size 10 right now, really with almost an 8 waist. The hips and ass make me the 10. The perfect 10.

I'm feeling so sexy these days and my self confidence is up. I've started going out again, not on dates, but with friends. Just getting my ass to leave the house is a big deal. But lately, I've been to some really great house parties, birthday parties, reggae clubs, bars & restaurants. I've decided to get the best out of another NYC summer.

No comments: