Sunday, January 18, 2009

A wonderful organic reboot

It's 2009 Ya'll and already I feel change a comin'. Obama is in position to lead with the bonus of being smart, funny and overall sexy. Yeah for us America!

So it's time to pull it together, personally that is. Make decisions to make commitments and to let shit go.

So my first commitment is to let this 12 pounds go that I've amassed over the last 4 months.

Weapons of choice: Exercise and this easy diet I found on Tim Feriss' blog. I'll check in with you shortly to tell you about week one.

While doing this new diet and exercise plan, I'll be getting my financials in order. Seriously, this is LONG over due. Decisions to make and commitments to live by. Seriously. This includes options of kicking into high gear at the job, love it right now or not.

THIS begins NOW.

No comments: